- "Statistical Cookies"
Statistical cookies are used to monitor the performance of the Website, e.g. to find out the number of pages visited or the number of users who have viewed a particular section. The analysis of these cookies generates anonymous and aggregated statistical data without any reference to the identity of the users of the Website. They are also useful for assessing any changes and improvements to be made to the Website.
- Marketing cookies (Profiling cookies):
Marketing cookies are used to send advertising messages and provide services in line with the preferences you have shown.
In particular, they are used to offer you advertising and services potentially reflecting your interests, and also to create individual profiles based on your tastes, preferences and consumption choices, as detected during browsing of the Website or by referring to your activities via the browser. They are used, for example, to limit the number of times a given advert is shown, or to establish how effective an advertising campaign is from the frequency of views of the advert.
- Description of the methods for consenting to installation of cookies
Your consent is not required for the use of technical (strictly necessary, statistical and preference) and analytical cookies.
However, your consent is required for the use of profiling cookies (Marketing).
You can edit your cookie preferences at any time and you may also deny consent to the use of any cookie (including cookies installed by third parties) that may be present in the website.
Your consent applies to the following websites: list of websites to which it applies
Your current status: Accept cookies (Strictly Necessary, Preference, Statistics and Marketing Cookies).
- Social buttons
The Controller uses social buttons on the Website.
Social buttons are digital buttons or direct links to Social Media platforms configured for each individual “button”.
You can click on those links to interact directly with the accounts (social pages) of the Controller.
The operators of the Social Media to which the buttons redirect you are independent controllers. You can find more information on the individual privacy policies of Social Media platforms and on the methods for managing and disabling the relative cookies on the Social Media platforms.
- How to manually enable and disable cookies in your browser:
You can block acceptance of technical and/or preferences cookies on the website or some of them through your web browser, as well as manually by using our cookie banner. However, this could make access to certain Website features or pages more difficult or impossible.
The methods provided by the main browsers to manually block acceptance of cookies are shown below:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/i...
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it...
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chr...
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT...
- Further methods for disabling analytical and marketing cookies
In addition to disabling and/or deleting cookies through your browser settings, you can also disable and/or delete individual analytical and marketing cookies by accessing the following websites:
- http://www.neodatagroup.com/it... per la cancellazione dei cookie erogati da Neodata –
- https://tools.google.com/dlpag... to disable Google Analytics;
- www.youronlinechoices.eu, a website managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), for the deletion of other cookies for users located in the European Union, http://www.aboutads.info/choises/, for the deletion of other cookies for users located in the United States of America.
These websites are not managed by the Controller, who therefore accepts no liability in relation to the respective contents.