- About us
- What we do
- Sustainable Business
- Media Relations
- 100 Years Pietro Barilla
Barilla Group pledges to build on its corporate long-term commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality, in order to establish a more active, global leadership position on its social responsibility.
Equality, inclusion and diversity and have long been grounded in Barilla’s culture, values and code of conduct and are a key driver for our growth model and our way of doing business.
Equality, inclusion and diversity are reflected in our anti-discrimination policies and the benefits we provide to all employees, regardless of age, belief, disability, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation , in our path towards a multicultural workforce.
The Global Diversity & Inclusion Board has a broad mandate to:
- Help Barilla become a model corporate citizen on diversity and inclusion.
- Assess current internal policies and initiatives.
- Make recommendations on enhancements.
- Implement new initiatives and monitor and measure progress.
Today, Barilla offers exceptional benefits for all employees and their dependents, but we are committed to expanding our efforts. The Diversity & Inclusion Board’s mission is to:
- Set challenging goals that will help us become a more inclusive workplace.
- Create a more diverse, committed and engaged workforce.
- Enhance an open culture that embraces and celebrates differences.
- Promote and support diversity programs in the communities where we operate.
The Board will include:
- An Advisory Board of independent external experts who will provide vision, advice, outside perspective and guidance on equality and inclusion.
- An Operating Committee, which will consist of employees who will make recommendations on targets, initiatives and enhancements to deepen equality and inclusion in the company, as well as to monitor our progress.
Barilla Group has planned a competition designed to engage people on diversity and equality in the U.S., Italy and other countries.
In the first edition, entrants will be asked to create short videos about diversity that will be submitted to the web community to be liked, shared and voted.
The videos will be then judged by an expert panel and the winners will receive awards and cash prizes.